Create a logo for a company/service/organization and establish a visual identity across multiple documents.
Process (Programs, Tools, Skills)
- I sketched out some ideas for my three different logos.
- After sketching, I went into Illustrator and started using the pen tool to create some vector logos that could be resized for different purposes.
- I created a type logo and two different illustration logos based off of the type logo because I liked it a lot.
- I got some critique on my original logos and then went back and fixed them.
- I went with one of my illustration logos because I felt it fit better with the overall idea of the company I was representing.
A place where you can go for all of your auto repair needs.
The general commuting public.
Top Thing Learned
How to use the pen tool in a variety of cool ways.
Red, White, and Gray
Title Font Name and Category
Factoria Demi // Slab Serif
Copy Font Name and Category
Franklin Gothic Medium // Sans Serif
Source of Each Image
The graphics are my own.